Turkstra Lumber Company – COVID-19 UPDATE
At Turkstra Lumber, we recognize the challenging times that face our communities in the wake of the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a company that places the utmost importance on the health and safety of our valued customers, staff and partners, we would like to share the precautions that we have taken and will continue to take within our communities. We will continue to monitor updates from the Federal/Provincial Government, World Health Organization(WHO) and the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure that we are taking all necessary preventative measures and evolving our procedures accordingly.
Effective Wednesday, March 25th, we will be moving to the following Operating Plan:
1. Retail locations CLOSED to walk-in customers: Curbside pick-up or delivery only
2. Place order via Phone, E-Mail or Live Chat Online
3. Turkstra Team will prepare your order
4. Turkstra team will call you with delivery or pick-up time
Please see our specific list of protocols that have been put into practice company-wide in order to reduce the risk of infection in the communities that we serve:
• All employees that are able to work remotely have been instructed to do so and minimize close physical contact.
• If you wish to schedule a meeting, it can be done via phone call or video conference online.
• All Branches will NOT accept Cash or Returns at this time. We are accepting orders on account or paid by Visa/Mastercard.
• All Branches are working with less staff and continuously sterilizing the store, washing hands and using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
• All Employees are practicing Social Distancing, so please do not be offended by a staff member that keeps their distance.
• We are asking all customers to e-mail or phone in orders to reduce contact and proximity. Please contact our Customer Service Branch at 1-855-561-1114, e-mail email@example.com or use our online Live Chat for assistance.
• Branch operating hours are subject to possible changes –please check our websites for up-to-date information.
• We are restricting the number of people in our stores. Managers may lock the doors when they feel Social Distancing is jeopardized.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we continue to work through these difficult and challenging times together. We wish you, your families, and your employees continued good health and look forward to working with you now and in the future.